Thursday 31 January 2019

Tipping The Scales

We're into the last hours of the last day of January, so it's probably a good time for an update on my Year of Painting.

There's definitely been some modest progress, as you can see in the picture below. That's two finished Gargoyles, another two close to completion, and an Exocrine getting almost ready to get ignobly shot to death instantly the first time I put it into an army.


Slow progress, then, but progress nonetheless. Well, except for the small fact of it having been my birthday this month, so now I'm deeper in sprue-debt than ever.


Damn the generosity of others!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I played Blackstone Fortress last weekend! Quite a lot of fun, though the rules were laid out excruciatingly badly. But it was worth it to have a ratling flying across two thirds of a map with his grappling hook, like a diminutive Dark Knight (or Ratman, obviously).

Well done on the progress so far :)

SpaceSquid said...

Cheers Jamie :)

Yeah, I look forward to playing Blackstone Fortress some time in the mid 2060s.