Friday 19 February 2021

Friday 40K: Peace At Last

Here they are - the final remaining miniatures from "Battle For Macragge". At last, I've painted the entire set. (Though I've managed to lose two pieces of scenery bectween painting station and varnish point. Ah well.)


The genestealers are in my patented "cheap and cheerful" style that I've been using unashamedly since my first forays into xenox painting back in the mid 90s. The - communication atennae? Power pylons? Sinister coat stands? - are a little more involved, being drybrushed as oppose to simply daubed.


 It's the Imperial Fleet officer that I'm most happy with, though. I based his colour scheme on the Colonial uniforms from the 00s BSG. Not sure why he looks like he's overdone the eye-liner in that photo, but hey. So long as it's not contravening regulations, it's none of my business.

No comments: