Thursday 6 May 2010

Views At A Distance

Much as I am enjoying a week of unremitting debauchery, it feels kind of wrong not to be commenting more on the first general election to turn up during the existence of this particular slice of the blogloaf.

Still, the best laid plans, and so forth. And no amount of wishing things were otherwise is going to make me any more sober. I shall therefore limit myself to saying: "Good luck". Things are liable to get a good deal worse from here on out; the most interesting discussion to be had might very well be by how much.

Like I said. Good luck. Let's get this over with.

2 comments:

Garathon said...

While Squid sobers up (or decides to keep drinking continuously for the next 5 years, depending on the result), I'll point the rest of you in the direction of: http://www.voterpower.org.uk/ and hope to observe an entertaining argument over its validity...

SpaceSquid said...

I am definitely going with option 2, Garathon.