To arms, my loyal peasants!
1. "Take a boat to England baby, maybe to Spain." Simon and Garfunkel - Blues Run The Game (Jamie)
2. "Staggering home, the headlights throw a shadow up and upon." Madness - Lovestruck (Mozz)
3. "Show me show me show me how you do that trick." The Cure - Just Like Heaven (Mozz)
4. "Sail away with me honey, I put my heart in your hands." David Gray - Sail Away (Jamie)
5. "I sit at my table and wage war on myself." R.E.M. - World Leader Pretend (Mozz)
6. "When I think of heaven, deliver me in a black winged bird." Counting Crows - Rain King (Jamie)
7. "Pistols of fire, pistols of fire, pistols of fire, shatter the frame." Kings Of Leon - Pistols Of Fire (wils)
8. "If it weren't for your maturity none of this would've happened." Alanis Morissette - Hands Clean (Mozz)
9. "Waking up at the start of the end of the world." Matchbox 20 - How Far We've Come
10. "Dearest constellation, heaven surroundin' you, stay there soft and blue." Foo Fighters - Virginia Moon (wils)
11. "Your sorry eyes cut through the bone, they make it hard to leave you alone." Beck - Lost Cause
12. "I woke up on the wrong side of the floor." Green Day - Uptight (Jamie)
13. "Wrap me in always, and drag me in with maybes." Smashing Pumpkins - Thru The Eyes Of Ruby (JJ)
14. "I've got a dying urge to feel the way you do." Alkaline Trio - Continental
15. "It felt cold inside, so we threw the radio onto the fire." Idlewild - The Bronze Medal (Nadia)
16. "I love New York City, I love New York City." Andrew WK - NYC
17. "It covers the roadways, it covered the hillsides." Midlake - It Covers The Hillsides (Jamie)
18. "Bad news if he could choose, would he refuse to be the bearer?" The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Bad News And Bad Breaks
19. "I drive a truck, it carries money, and every day I dream up my fantasies." Stereophonics - Everyday I Think Of Money (Mozz)
20. "I've been a desperate man, I've been sheltered by a lonely dream." Ryan Adams - Hallelujah
21. "Here come Monday mornin', life is open wide." The Presidents of the USA - Shortwave
22. "Drums come out of boredom baby, UN exports it everyday." The Manic Street Preachers - Another Invented Disease
23. "Thought you had all the answers to rest your heart upon." Bird York - In The Deep
24. "Romeo got married on the 5th of July, in Our Lady of Immaculate Dawn." Josh Ritter - Harrisburg
25. "I will find a way to get to you someday." Cracker - Shake Some Action
Seventeen bands (edit: eighteen, sorry) and seven solo artists. 18 quotes are from Americans, 3 from Englishmen, 2 from the Welsh, and one each hail from Canadian and Scottish sources. Two of the lines are sung by women, and four include the name of the track within them (a fifth comes pretty close).
44% remains, as always, the score to beat. Get to work. And sorry about the "peasants" thing.
Update: Up to 52%. Your best score to date. But there's still some easy fruit for plucking.
Update II: And now a mighty 56%!