Thursday 25 October 2012

Anger Update

I know you've all been wondering about the state of my bathroom ceiling, so I'll put you out of your misery. The peeps who failed to predict my ceiling would collapse in the first place or discover the source of the leak after the cataclysm were supposed to come round last Friday.  This was then altered the day before to this morning.

I have thus dutifully stayed in this morning armed with sufficient reading material to justify my absence from the office, at least until I have to head in for a 12:30 seminar and an afternoon meeting.  Ten minutes ago I got another phone call from my letting agents. My guys had showed up there instead of here, having entirely forgotten the previous phone conversations, and wanted to know if they could borrow keys from the letters so they could show up some time after lunch.

Meanwhile:


Two and a half more weeks, and I'm outta here.  Two and a half more weeks.

No comments: