Friday 17 January 2014

Friday Artistry

Alas, it is with great sadness that I report the disappearance of our camera (though not with as much sadness as I told Fliss, because it's hers and I was certainly the last person to use it).  Thus this week I cannot show you photos of my gradually cohering Sanguinary Guard unit.

Fortunately I'm a dab hand at the old Paint accessory in Windows, so I've been able to faithfully recreate their current state using computer wizardy.  Behold!



Also, this week was my birthday, so I was wanting to show you the awesome bag my office-mate knitted for me - possibly as recompense for a year of singing tunelessly at her desk whilst I tried to get some work done.  Of course, my lack of camera makes that impossible also, but here is an artist's impression (sadly, the artist is me).


Cthulhu bag!  Yes, it costs 1d20 Sanity to see, but at least you can keep the dice in it once you rolled.

No comments: