Friday 29 November 2019

Friday Dreadfleet: I Saw Four Ships

For whatever reason (guilt, probably) I've been focusing a lot of time on painting up stuff from 2011 ludicrous pirate/explosion game Dreadfleet. I've put together some auxiliaries from the Grand Alliance (seen here passing a live volcano I've also painted)...


...and that there actual literal Dreadfleet, basking in the glow of Ridiculous Skull Island, another recently completed piece.


BUT WAIT! Perhaps you want more skulls. I SHALL DELIVER. Here is a giant skull carving topped by a two-headed snake getting it on with itself. The lighting means you can't really see how the skull's eye sockets glow in a sinister manner, but trust me that they do, and it's awesome.


All that, and a castle too, along with a better view of the auxiliary from The Curse Of Zandri.


And finally, here's a picture of everything I've painted from the game so far. It's starting to get tough to fit everything in the same photo.

No comments: