This, I have to say, is somewhat confusing. What possible reason could there be for a vehicle in the North East of England to bear the colours of the Confederated States?
Obviously, since the alternative is doing work, I've spent the day coming up with a list of possibilities:
- The driver loves slavery. Just can't get enough of it. There's always room for more slavery, he thinks to himself, and he doesn't care who knows it;
- The driver doesn't love slavery, he loves a complex set of other considerations including states' rights and economic independence, and slavery just happens to be in there, honest;
- Has heard Texas wants to secede again, figures he'll give moral support;
- Just really fucking likes stars;
- Offered 20% discount on car if he took the Confederate cover. He couldn't quite bring himself to take the 30% discount for the Swastika cover, or the 50% discount for a cover that reads "We Need More Paedos".