Friday 25 May 2012

Friday Talisman: My Eyes, My Eyes

This week on Friday Talisman: the conjurer!


I have to say, I really don't like this model.  No amount of pockets or cute bunnies can distract from the fact that this woman looks like an Uruk-Hai in a wig.  Unless she can disappear her own fucking face, I don't see much of a career for her in showbiz, or anywhere else where people can be generally be assumed to have the gift of sight.

Really not convinced about the colour scheme, either.  Admittedly, I have to take the rap for sticking so closely to the picture on her card.  I've actually toned it down a little, would you believe?

Elsewhere on the paint table, my Dark Angels reinforcements continue to gradually build:


And the Heldenhammer finally gets its mechanical prow done up all purdy:





No comments: