Tuesday 29 December 2009

Burning Bright


The good news is that I am almost entirely recovered from last week's lurgee, only a slight cough remains to trouble me, and I'm optimistic that this time it won't blossom into a chest infection that costs me an entire month.

Whilst I might be feeling better, though, I am tremendously busy, catching up on everything I missed last week and in addition hosting Tiger, and making sure she doesn't get into the sugar bowl. Thus I'm liable to see out 2009 with only minimal posting. Of course, if you get bored, you could mosey on over to Tiger's own blog, where she has posted up the prologue to her proposed ongoing fantasy series. I'm sure she'll want to explain the details herself, but suffice it to say that early signs are tremendously positive (and my obvious bias is entirely counteracted by my childish rage at how much better at fiction writing she is than me), and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.

Update: And here's the link. D'oh!

No comments: