Thursday 8 July 2010

Much Better Bloggers 2: Allie

Hyperbole and a Half is awesome in general, but this post is particularly brilliant, as well as in keeping with one of my increasingly recurring themes. I remember trying out a similar series of tests on Storm (I don't think we ever got the chance to study Josh) and being surprised that she was as smart as the results claimed she was. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but I've always worked on the principle that she's a particularly stupid dog. I mean, if that's above average intelligence, I fear for anyone with a guide dog.

Take some time to poke around the rest of the site, by the way. It's brilliant. It may also have galvanized me to increase the pace of a plan I've had buried in my head for a month or so now, involving a camera, Photoshop, and a multitude of furry sea creatures.

h/t to Balloon Juice.

No comments: