Saturday 19 February 2011

Moving On

I am pleased to announce that as of 2pm this afternoon, I have a new flat!  I shall be transferring my decrepit frame to it at the start of April, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of the new domicile.  This is the outside of my block of flats:


These are some internal pictures:

This is part of the view from the living room window:


And this is Kenilworth High Street's giant rotating clitoris.


I am still not looking forward to leaving Durham, but I'm definitely liking the idea of living in Kenilworth much more now.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, that looks like a *much* better option than living in Coventry! Looks like a lovely place, good work; are you sharing the flat with anyone?

SpaceSquid said...

No indeed! Tis all mine!

Nemain said...

Its a castle! Me and Llama will definately be holidaying at yours this year Squiddy :D

SpaceSquid said...

I'm not sure my deposit covers damage caused by human centipedes...

Garathon said...

And close to the castle - so when the barbarian hordes that roam the Midlands attack, you can easily take refuge...

They did warn you about the hordes, right?

SpaceSquid said...

They did. Well, they told me about "an uninhibited party atmosphere," and I drew my own conclusions.

Chemie said...

It seems to me that you have a very short journey from the bed to the shower. Handy.

Welcome to the west.

SpaceSquid said...

Actually, I'm thinking of taking the bedroom without a shower. Otherwise, I'd be worried about the humidity warping my gargantuan book/comic collection.

Thank you for the welcome, though. You and Mr Chemie should feel equally welcome to come visit. We can go to the duck pond and watch the swans attack nearby doggies.