Saturday 7 November 2009

When Fiends Attack

Presented here for your approval: my brand new Zombie Queen. At present she might lack a left arm (a subtle dig against me and my fellow sinistrals?) and also stand without minions (though the Bretonnian Army book is bound to give her ideas, and she may well attempt to seduce the sparkly Jack-O-Lantern and/or Great Cthulhu to her cause), but even so she exudes the kind of class only an undead monarch can.

If you're interested in learning more, then I can't recommend Tee Originals highly enough. And I'm not just saying that because Tee was kind enough to offer me a friendly discount [1]...

[1] Important note: you won't get a discount, because Tee doesn't care about you. You are scum. You are less than scum. Scum points at you and laughs nastily. Why? Because scum gets a Tee discount, and you do not.

No comments: