I went to see Counting Crows last night, an experience which I would describe as roughly 90% awesome. The remaining 10% is brewing in my brain, waiting for a post to be composed on the subject. The full thing will have to come later, since I'm swamped with maths today, but the general drift of the argument is that bands should by and large remember that people go to gigs because they like the songs, not because they want to see those particular people doing whatever the fuck they please on any given night.
For now though, and on a similar note (no pun intended), I offer 101 rules for power metal bands, in the hopes that one day all music across the world will be forced into obeying strict laws, divided by genre.
h/t to BigHead.