Wednesday 19 January 2011

A Tale Of Cocktails: Here Are The Facts (Part II)

We're now at ten cocktails, which means it's time for more charts and statistics!

I really need to get around to trying more cocktails without champagne in them.  A lot of the reason why I don't is that I currently lack a freezer and thus ice-making capacity, but I shouldn't let that stop me.

Anyway.  How is the cocktail awesomeness progressing these days?



Top Five

1.   Malibu Pop
=2. Fuzzy Navel  
=2. Mudslide
=4. Mimosa
=4. Kir Imperial
The updated list of ingredients used.

Booze

Advocaat
Blue Curacao
Brandy
Chambord
Champagne
Gin
Irish Cream
Kahlua
Malibu
Peach Schnapps
Port
Rum (dark)
Triple Sec

Mixers

Bitters
Cranberry Juice
Lemon Juice
Lemonade
Lime Cordial
Milk
Orange Juice
Pineapple Juice
Sugar

Garnish

Cherry
Chocolate
Lemon
Orange
Whipped Cream

Glasses

Champagne
Cocktail
Highball

Estimated amount of ice used: 200 cubic centimetres.

No comments: