Friday 20 March 2009

Evil-Off

Man, how am I supposed to choose? Especially between Ann Coulter (the world's most evil Barbie Doll) and FOX News. That's not even an organism. [1]

Then you have to decide on traitors like Lieberman, toads like Roe or straight out motherfuckers like Rush Limbaugh.

I guess I'll have to employ the only relevant metric: which of them would I most like to see Dick Cheney accidentally shoot in the face?

Come to think of it, why isn't Cheney in the competition? Has he been classified as insufficiently politically relevant these days to be seeded?

[1] And yet, ironically, a fox is. Let me tell you, if Bill O'Reilly was forced to comment on vulpine-related stories, the world would be a brighter place. Unless you were a pregnant fox teenager, obviously.

No comments: