Sunday 26 December 2010

A Tale Of Cocktails: Here Are The Facts

Now that we're five cocktails in, it's probably time to process some information.  Since this time round we lack obvious categories, I'm going to have to come up with some myself.  I think the most sensible way is to do it by dominant booze.


I'm not sure whether the fact the Malibu pop is included twice should be considered a problem, actually.  But screw it, the drink was awesome, so I don't care.

We should consider as well how my enjoyment has fluctuated over the course of this tale.


I'm also going to be keeping a record of what are currently considered the top 5 cocktails.

Top Five

1.   Malibu Pop
=2. Mimosa
=2. Kir Imperial
4.   Snowball
5.   Champagne Cocktail

Finally, here's a list of everything we've used so far in the experiment.

Booze

Advocaat
Blue Curacao
Brandy
Chambord
Champagne
Malibu

Mixers

Bitters
Cranberry Juice
Lemonade
Lime Cordial
Orange Juice
Pineapple Juice
Sugar

Garnish

Cherry
Lemon
Orange

Glasses

Champagne
Highball

Estimated amount of ice used: 131 cubic centimetres.

No comments: